What's new

Four infrareds

xs400

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
266
Reaction score
0
Location
San Francisco Bay Area
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got out my Hoya R72 infrared filter and went for a walk at the city park not far from where I work. These shots used Pentax K100D + Pentax F 35-70mm + Hoya R72 + tripod. Exposures were about 1/20 at f/5.6, iso 400. I converted the RAW images to false color using Adobe CS2. The process I used for the color conversion I outlined here Frank's Digital Infrared Photography - Part 2

ir1.jpg


ir2.jpg


ir3.jpg


ir4.jpg
 
I love them. I am very interested to learn infrared, I'll check out that site.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom