What's new

Four new pics for feedback

gsm275

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 24, 2010
Messages
108
Reaction score
4
Location
Vancouver, BC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This batch is all my wife's. Looking to get some feedback for her.

Pic 1
4605326229_3d9028eb42.jpg


Pic 2
4603571329_4d7e7c6274.jpg


Pic 3
4603580337_42109c4329.jpg


Pic 4
4604177068_da7a87b3f7.jpg
 
ah, number one is the best. :) golden warm and kind of abstract :)
 
I really like number one. It's got a lovely tranquil feeling about it. Shame about the out of focus sticks in the foreground, but it's still a fantastic shot.

As for number 4, I would've tried to punch the background out of focus by selecting a large aperture (small F-number). Although again, it's a really small niggle, and it's a fantastic photo as it is, really interesting.
 
Nice work by your wife. All look good. Only thing I would suggest would be to fill the frame a bit more with the sculpture in #2, using the blue sky marginally as a contrast on the very edges. But again...nice job.
 
Thanks all for the feedback! I hate to admit it, but i think she might be better then me.

(don't tell her i said so)
 
This must be a couple weeks back since the roof on BC Place is deflated. Props on the shots
 
What I look the most on these is that they are all really original, I've never seen anything like them, maybe #1 but the rest are really outofthebox.

#1: Really beautiful tones, I like the silhouettes and I especially like that there is still detail in them!

#2: Another good one, minor nitpicks would be to clone out the sand(?) and such from the sky, but that's just my opinion.

#3: This one made me say 'oh shxt! a fish!' Haha, really interesting subject and nice red hues all around.

#4: I love how there's little buildings on the globe! I like the lighting from the left of the globe, to the right it gets a bit darker but it's still an awesome photo!

Overall: I love them all, she's got a great eye and wonderful photos!
P.S.: Where were these taken?!
 
Thanks! These well all taken in Vancouver, BC around the False Creek area.
 
This is at False Creek in Vancouver Canada beside the Olympic Village, GM Place where the Canucks play.
 
(don't tell her i said so)

Oh! Thats it! Im Tellin her :P haha Jk

I really like them. Overall, I think she did a good Job. There are a few distractions in the first shot ( weeds? ) but they dont take away from the shot..
Theyre very different. She has a good eye for these things. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom