Fourm Issues

Zrock

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Im thinking their is a bug someware on the site. for the last few days i have been getting a popup for Adobe flash to install a add on. The first time i clicked ok as it looked legit. it imidately crashed my IE. Had to reset IE in order to be able to open it again. I see teh popup is still happening but have not been able to pinpoint what is trigering it.

uninstall and get an previous/older version
for me , 10.1 crashes for me so I installed 10 from 2009 and so far so good
but before that create a system restore point so if fails you can go back to restore point(SYSTEM SETTINGS)
make sure you have firewall and anti virus running at all times.
and do 'security updates' once a month
Im thinking their is a bug someware on the site. for the last few days i have been getting a popup for Adobe flash to install a add on. The first time i clicked ok as it looked legit. it imidately crashed my IE. Had to reset IE in order to be able to open it again. I see teh popup is still happening but have not been able to pinpoint what is trigering it.

IE is the worst browser so, maybe, your computer is trying to tell you something. Why don't you try Firefox or something?

uninstall and get an previous/older version
for me , 10.1 crashes for me so I installed 10 from 2009 and so far so good
but before that create a system restore point so if fails you can go back to restore point(SYSTEM SETTINGS)
make sure you have firewall and anti virus running at all times.
and do 'security updates' once a month

Not sure how you got ver 10 for IE when ver 9 is just bing released. as far as AV and firewall always have that up and running.

I have tryed teh rest of teh browsers and really don't like them.

I just put this up for the fourm operators to look into. Shouldent have to change my browser to view this fourm that was working fine a few days ago

Its your fault you use IE.

Um ya now here is a idea try the new IE. Faster than anythng out their. I use teh rest of teh browsers on my work computer and just put 9 on my home system.

and as for the adobe issue their was just a update relesed that fixed the security issue to tecnically it was not a IE issue

Um ya now here is a idea try the new IE. Faster than anythng out their. I use teh rest of teh browsers on my work computer and just put 9 on my home system.
I'm guessing that IE doesn't have a built-in spell check.... ;)

Sure it does. But some people just like the squiggly red line under all their words. :lol:

yep i knew that would come back to bite me.hehe

Sure it does. But some people just like the squiggly red line under all their words. :lol:

Actuall it seems to be a addon for IE8 but it dosent work in 9 thats the only complante i have with IE. you figure microsoft would ahve that feature.

Most reactions

Back