Fox kits by my house!

firebird1984

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.chimeraphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here is a shot from this afternoon while on my way to work. There was 6 foxes here 5 kits and mom. I love where I live. Please leave comments.

Thanks, Brent McWhirter
FoxKit3.jpg

Thanks yeah I had to get to work but tomorrow I am off and I am going to spend the entire day out there shooting and I will take my tripod and my 100-400 L 4.5/5.6 lens with me so I don't have to shoot hand held. They have been out every day for the past three weeks.

Brent McWhirter

THese do not grow up to be terrors! They are always cute, come on now! haha, for real though, I would be less worried about seeing one of these in the wild than a strange dog approaching me.

Nicely captured! They do indeed look cute and playful in the first shot. And in your second shot you see the young fox displaying/mimicking the alertness of an adult fox.

hmm your second is showing a little hint of the strong light you are working in at that time of day - try setting your exposure to -1 to lose some of that harsh light and preserve the whites - its not a problem in these two, but it could become one.

Great shots both with the second being the best!

Thanks everyone for the comments. I have many more shots of the kits as I filled an entire 4gb card shooting these guys on saturday afternoon for 5 hours. once I have time I will upload more but for now here is a funny one I call Wassup.
Foxes_043web.jpg

Brent McWhirter

I like them all but number 2 is my favorite. That must have been amazing to be able to take your time to get all the shots

Yeah I too think the 2nd one is the best. Thank you everyone for commenting on this and Dave it was really amazing to be able to shoot such a sometimes reclusive animal like this and tomorrow I am going to shoot them again for a while if the weather permits.

Thanks,

Brent McWhirter

Most reactions

New Topics

Back