Foxes in the wild, part 2, getting better...

Silverpenguin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.richardpeters.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So things are looking much better already!! It's only been a week between photo shoots but the quality and opportunities with the images has already improved massively!
foxy1.jpg

D3, 600mm, f4, 1/160, ISO 2000
Full story and more images from the second shoot here.

Very nice capture! I've only been lucky enough to come upon foxes once, and the pics I got were mostly high grass with some fur in between :(

But keep it up, good one! :)

I been following these threads and am curious to know if this was a night shot?
Also it looks like they sense the movement or focusing of your camera setup because they always look VERY aware?

Looks amazing and iso 2000!

WOW

This one was about 7:30pm, so not quite as dark as the first set of shots but 1/160 at ISO 2000 give you an indication.

I mention in my article about them hearing the camera's go off. It's good in a sense that it gets them looking at you but they are starting to ignore it now which, if they do so completely would be a shame as a nice portrait of one lokoing at you is always ncie. On the other hand, the fact they are starting to ignore teh camera's means they are getting used to us which is a good thing.

Great work - its always a pleasure to be able to follow others in such projects and you look to be having a brillaint shooting experience!
Well woth checking out that website for the others shots (the perfect sitting pose watching you is very good!)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back