Foxy visitor to our garden!

mfacer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mattfacer.com
Our resident fox paid us a visit earlier today.... managed to shoot about 100 photos of it - it was surprisingly tame! (possibly because we'd just fed it a last nights chicken left overs!!)

fox2.jpg

fox3.jpg

fox4.jpg

it's not very well this fox - been around for many years and is starting to look a little worse for wear..... poor thing!

Nice shots - the crop is great. He looks healthy enough - a lot of urban foxes suffer from mange for some reason. At least he doesn't have to worry about Redcoats, Horses and Hounds hunting him anymore.

Nice shot, be careful dude, they are very unpredictable when they have a few years on them, especially when feed by humans.

M @ k o said:
Nice shot, be careful dude, they are very unpredictable when they have a few years on them, especially when feed by humans.
cheers...! It's in the garden pretty much every day at the moment - wondering whether it has a den (is that the right name!) around here somewhere.... if u make any sort of noise, it runs away... so probably not much danger of it turning.... also - i shot with a zoom lens, so wasnt *that* close :)

Close or not close, "your" fox looks very at home in your garden - resting there as if it were your pet dog!!! I have never seen a fox in as relaxed a pose as this one! Wow. To be "having" a fox....!!!!

Its got that 'wild' look in its eyes that tells You its far from domesticated.They are lovely creatures but one tried to get at our pet guinea pigs some weeks back and my wife views them in a different light now!
Peter.

awww cute fox :) nice shots... :) is he/she dangerous? maybe you could get a bit closer?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back