What's new

Framed Sky

huongtranbong

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 3, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Cub Scout camping trip. Once we had the scouts down and in their tents, there were 4 of us dads running around with our cameras. I got the one other shot I wanted and was sitting by the fire chatting when I flipped my camera/fish eye straight up. I've never really done any light paining before, but played with it here. The orange tree is from the remnants of the campfire and the others are lit by my flashlight.
I'm happy with this shot considering the amount of time/effort I've put into this area of shooting. I also realize there is room for growth. What do I need to improve to make it absolutely pop?

As always, comments welcome.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom