framing inspection approval

Designer

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yay! Building inspector approved the framing for my remodeling project.

DSC_0007 - Version 2.jpg

Plumber is well started. Picked up the shower receptor and faucets. Called my electrician. Selected some lighting fixtures. Reviewed project with the homeowner. Assisting the plumber today, and general cleanup on the weekend.

That has to feel really good. 1000 times better than a red tag. 40 years of in the business. Best of luck. Ed

Great feeling. We bought our house on foreclosure and it was completely gutted, i mean studs and concrete gutted. I hope i never have to go through a remodel or a new constuction ever again lol. Leaned a valuable lesson though, what ever she wants she gets and you better like it.. Lol

Leaned a valuable lesson though, what ever she wants she gets and you better like it.. Lol
Yes, I'm still getting instructions. Like something that is needed at rough-in. Good thing she mentioned it now. I only have to cancel one small order and purchase a different item, so no big deal.

yeah that is why i dont pull permits i hate the tags and stickers..

Returned nearly all previously purchased lighting fixtures and purchased different ones today.

Returned nearly all previously purchased lighting fixtures and purchased different ones today.
uhhh oh. You didn't ask her first did you...

I thought I understood what I was supposed to do. I got all the same style of lights, but then she told me that she doesn't like fluorescent lights.

Oh.

Back to the store.

Found some fairly similar ones that are not fluorescent.

I thought I understood what I was supposed to do. I got all the same style of lights, but then she told me that she doesn't like fluorescent lights.

Oh.

Back to the store.

Found some fairly similar ones that are not fluorescent.
you doing recessed?

you doing recessed?

No, not this time. I put in 7 recessed lights in our downstairs bathroom, but I'm not a big fan.

Lessee....Stairway, corridor, upstairs bathroom, a walk-in closet and fan-lights in two bedrooms.

Need an electrician?

Oh, I've already hired one here in Ames. Sorry, I had no idea you might want to travel up here.

Oh, I've already hired one here in Ames. Sorry, I had no idea you might want to travel up here.

Well! Just for that, I'm taking your name off the Lens Across America No 4 list.

j/k!

LOL! Considering my experience with the last LAA, I'm probably not going to suffer much.

I said I was sorry!

Seriously though, we have had the same electrician for over 40 years, and he knows us and we know him, and I know how he works, and he's local.

Maybe next time though.

Most reactions

Back