What's new

FRAMING PHOTOS AND WHERE TO PULL BACK

LLD

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 23, 2013
Messages
77
Reaction score
15
Location
Midwest
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was a case of having way too long a lens {70-300} when I needed to pull back and gain the entire shot and there was no further to pull back. What do you think of this frame work and where I had to crop due to not being able to pull back any further? What could I have done to improve these~ other than have a different lens on the camera! Thank you!
 

Attachments

  • $DSC_4565.webp
    $DSC_4565.webp
    434.6 KB · Views: 166
  • $DSC_4634.webp
    $DSC_4634.webp
    319.3 KB · Views: 131
You could always shoot a "panorama" in a 2x2 grid, or whatever it takes to get the shot you want, when you don't have the field of view you desire.
 
You could always shoot a "panorama" in a 2x2 grid, or whatever it takes to get the shot you want, when you don't have the field of view you desire.

Good advice Bitter. I was doing some photos for friends Sunday afternoon and was at home and starting to process them when I thought about shooting bracketed shots to get an HDR of their Jeep for them. Oh the things that I have to learn to remember (or write down and put in my camera bag.)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom