Franklin Park Zoo

BillM

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is the other Boston Zoo, it goes along with my Stone Zoo thread. This is the one where they have the gorillas.

Not the best time of day to be there as the sun was high in the sky but time is tight for me in the summer / fall

I waited 45 minutes for him to do something, but he just wasn't in the mood. And i wasn't about to convince him otherwise lol

Don't try this at home, you'll hurt your neck :greenpbl:

The rats get big in the city :confused:

I had hair like that when i was young !!!!

And then it was time for lunch.

More here if anyone would like to see.

Franklin Park Zoo - C6Bill

I appreciate your eye for composition, most of your shots (not just this set) have an added element of interest because of it. Nice work.

The gorilla shot is spot on. VERY nice. Several decent ones. Lion looks a little desaturated.

Thank you all, the comments are really appreciated. I've had a lot of hobbies over the years but this is the one that I am convinced will be with me till the day I die.

The plexi between me and the lion had to be at least a few inches thick and I still didn't think it was thick enough lol

But I should take another swing at that in post see if I can spruce it up a little.

Very nice! Love the Cotton-Top Tamarin, they are such cute little critters.

And I love the way the gorillas look at me, I kept waiting for them to say something !!!

This shot give a good idea of the thickness of the plexi but I still like the eye contact

Just wanted to show you that lions in the wild are no more cooperative than those in zoos.

$DSC_6734 (1024x819).jpg

I think it might be a time of day thing with lions, not so active mid day. But then again neither am i lol

Love the tamarin and the two gorilla shots!

I really need to visit our zoo sometime soon. I don't even know what all we have there now; haven't been since my kids were in middle school probably, and they're both adults now.

Most reactions

Back