J julius TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2006 Messages 133 Reaction score 0 Apr 12, 2007 #1 This was the only shot I could get out before my tripod started falling apart It's a pano infrared shot. Any comments or critique on technique or anything is greatly appreciated. Cheers for looking
This was the only shot I could get out before my tripod started falling apart It's a pano infrared shot. Any comments or critique on technique or anything is greatly appreciated. Cheers for looking
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 12, 2007 #2 That's a beauty of a shot. The infrared works well in this situation, IMHO. Nicely done.
M Moxi TPF Noob! Joined Apr 5, 2007 Messages 60 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 12, 2007 #3 Wow. I dont know how you did that but its amazing! Thats one I would definetly frame and hang in my home.
Wow. I dont know how you did that but its amazing! Thats one I would definetly frame and hang in my home.
Garrentee TPF Noob! Joined Apr 1, 2007 Messages 240 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 12, 2007 #4 Somehow i just wish there was more to the right...other than that its amazing to me!!! well done!! garrentee
Somehow i just wish there was more to the right...other than that its amazing to me!!! well done!! garrentee
Garrentee TPF Noob! Joined Apr 1, 2007 Messages 240 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 12, 2007 #5 haha!!! sorry i just didnt scroll to the right...lol i stand corrected its perfect!!!
William TPF Noob! Joined Feb 17, 2007 Messages 251 Reaction score 0 Location Texas/Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 12, 2007 #6 Wow thats really cool. Someday I'll have to learn IR (=
J julius TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2006 Messages 133 Reaction score 0 Apr 13, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Thanks a lot for the kind words
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 14, 2007 #8 Beautiful. That's all I can say.
Odysseus TPF Noob! Joined Nov 26, 2005 Messages 36 Reaction score 0 Location Lancashire, U.K. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 14, 2007 #9 Just b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l......
M MostlyDigital TPF Noob! Joined Feb 9, 2005 Messages 164 Reaction score 0 Location New Jersey Apr 14, 2007 #10 wow nice. care to share camera, lens and shot settings?
I IrishDame TPF Noob! Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 61 Reaction score 0 Location Southern Comfort. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 14, 2007 #11 it's gorgeous!
andras gyorosi TPF Noob! Joined Apr 14, 2007 Messages 21 Reaction score 0 Location Genova Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 15, 2007 #12 It' s very beautiful!
shorty6049 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 8, 2007 Messages 1,906 Reaction score 1 Location Minnesota Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 15, 2007 #13 my IRs NEVER turn out that great... that is absoultely amazing... I dont know why but i cant ever get the sharpness that this has.
my IRs NEVER turn out that great... that is absoultely amazing... I dont know why but i cant ever get the sharpness that this has.
J julius TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2006 Messages 133 Reaction score 0 Apr 15, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #14 Wow, thanks for all the nice comments. I thought this thread had dropped off the page MostlyDigital said: wow nice. care to share camera, lens and shot settings? Click to expand... Sure. Nikon d50 Kit lens @ 18mm Hoya R72 Infrared filter Tripod f/8, 1/2s 8 shot - portrait panorama (there was a fair bit of overlapping) I set the focus and exposure settings manually and used those settings for all the frames.
Wow, thanks for all the nice comments. I thought this thread had dropped off the page MostlyDigital said: wow nice. care to share camera, lens and shot settings? Click to expand... Sure. Nikon d50 Kit lens @ 18mm Hoya R72 Infrared filter Tripod f/8, 1/2s 8 shot - portrait panorama (there was a fair bit of overlapping) I set the focus and exposure settings manually and used those settings for all the frames.
bnz506 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 22, 2006 Messages 461 Reaction score 0 Location Brooklyn, NY Apr 15, 2007 #15 Wow great shot.