JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
No longer a newbie, moving up!
A feather-hammer gives a double knock.
This Eden day is done at two o'clock.
An hour of winter day might seem too short
To make it worth life's while to wake and sport.
from ~ A Winter Eden - Robert Frost
I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
No longer a newbie, moving up!
No longer a newbie, moving up!
Thanks. I'm really starting to enjoy finding odd things and places in this strange and odd area.
Create an account or login to comment
You must be a member in order to leave a comment
Create account
Create an account on our community. It's easy!
Log in
Already have an account? Log in here.