freaky possibly paranormal poicture (pic and details inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPhoto17

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
fogonsallysbridgephotoshopped.jpg
theres a haunted bridge near me that me and some friends went to a couple times to see if we can get any ghost picture sand stuff, out of all the pics i took, this is the freakiest, other pictures had what appeared to look like orbs, but this wierd fog came out in this one picture only, it was clear, dry night, no rain, no fog, no clouds in the sky, this is NOT photoshopped in anyway

so what do you think?

Was anyone in your group smoking?

to make a picture like this interesting try to do some light painting, perhaps that's where the fog came from, some light source somewhere. to learn more about light painting see the latest issue of popular photography magazine. in general when a road is photographed like you did take it from a lower angle and make the lines in the road appear diagonal.

wim

just to clarify, that yellow circle is a flashlight my friend had, so just look at the fog part

My friend had a picture of orbs, i mentioned something.. Turns out it's just dust particles close to the camera cause the wind was blowing.

Was the wind blowing in this?

Also I noticed after enlarging a bit that the fog has a weird discoloration to it. Something like oil (I think?), you know when you see the puddles in parking lots and the colors are different types of metallic..
Especially near whatever that light is on the ground. Flashlight?
If that's a flashlight pointing at the ground then the light in this picture is already strange.

edit: Just seen that it was in fact a flashlight.. In that case, this picture was captured strangely, and probably just picked up some foggy stuff or that's some weird light effect.. I mean look at the light cone leading up to the point where the flashlight hits. It's all distorted, not like a flashlight normally looks like when it's shown at the ground.

My friend had a picture of orbs, i mentioned something.. Turns out it's just dust particles close to the camera cause the wind was blowing.

Was the wind blowing in this?

Also I noticed after enlarging a bit that the fog has a weird discoloration to it. Something like oil (I think?), you know when you see the puddles in parking lots and the colors are different types of metallic..
Especially near whatever that light is on the ground. Flashlight?
If that's a flashlight pointing at the ground then the light in this picture is already strange.
thats wierd that it would have that metallic look to it in the colors after enlarging it, the light on the ground is my friends flashlight, thats natural, but that fog was very.....un-natural, and no, there was no wind,, so even if it is a natural fog it wouldnt just be able to rise up on its own like that, and only in one picture of over 100 to have this strange fog

Were Jim or Johnny or Jose involved at all in this photoshoot?

(Jim Beam, Johnny Walker, and Jose Cuervo.)

Were Jim or Johnny or Jose involved at all in this photoshoot?

(Jim Beam, Johnny Walker, and Jose Cuervo.)

I would believe that the fog would roll in on the Captain (Captian Morgan) LOL

Damn internet went out right when I tried to post this earlier.

:

Strange.. I just noticed the save of this file is titled "Fog On Sallys Bridge Photoshopped"

after a closer inspection it looks like it had been opened in Photoshop CS2 Windows.. Which I don't own.

what does this all mean? You tryin to pull the cloak over my eyes ehh?
Looks to me like you're testing to see if you can photoshop something that people will intepret as a ghost.
You did alright I suppose? I'm not expert on "ghost" photography so I don't know what a "good" one looks like.

You might want to remember to change the file name to not have Photoshopped in it though.. Plus I can go to properties and tell it was opened in photoshop. So your best bet would probably be to just not let people save it.

fogonsallysbridgephotoshopped.jpg

nice try :)

Wait... so you're telling me there's NO POSSIBLE WAY a ghost might have photoshopped this picture? Are you sure iPhoto17 isn't a ghost? Open your minds.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back