What's new

Frederick, MD

ADavis85

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 25, 2011
Messages
188
Reaction score
11
Location
Owings Mills, MD
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took a trip to Frederick and Union Bridge with Rob today.


Bird_Bath.JPG



End_Of_The_Line.JPG



End_Of_The_Road.JPG



Factory.JPG



Fall_Leaves.JPG



Field_Balloon.JPG



Field_Balloon2.JPG



Field_Moon.JPG



Field_Trees.JPG



Flower_Macro.JPG



Painted_Bridge.JPG



Purple_Door.JPG



Robs_Mom.JPG



Rose_Macro.JPG



Comments/Critiques welcomed, as always.
 
I'm really curious about the vanishing road. Does it go down and to the right then come back in to connect on the far side?
 
Actually, the road I'm standing on does turn to the right. But the other section is a separate road which ends again about 100yds after the end that you see. It's just a strip of road that doesn't connect to anything on either end. Best guess is it was the old way through, but road was changed when the near-by quarry was built.
 
It could be the lens too, no? Anyway, you can clear up the smudges by cloning them out in PS or Gimp. That said, I like 2, 3, and the shot of the leaves. The door is cool, but it's not straight.
 
Hmm...I didn't notice those, I thought they were spots on my monitor. Thanks for pointing that out. But looking at it, it must be the sensor because 7 and 8 were two different lenses.

Thanks for the comments guys.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom