What's new

Free 4gb CF card

manicmike

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 29, 2009
Messages
1,223
Reaction score
307
Location
Oregon
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nothing as nice as Pixmedic gives but if someone wants it I have it. All I ask is for it to be someone that posts and hasn't just signed up.


San Disk Extreme IV 4 GB Compact Flash card.

I got this in a package deal thinking I was getting a camera that uses CF cards. Getting a D600 at the end of the month so I won't need this.

Back seems tacky. I don't know if this is normal, I've never used CF cards.
 
Ooh ooh pick me pick me!! *said waving hand* :) I recently upgraded to a 7d from an xs and only have 1 CF card.
 
Sue, pm me your address.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom