Free film: 120 size color neg

Sorry to be spamming this thread so much, but after looking over and re-assessing my needs (I decided I want to do a series with this stuff and noticed that you only have 3 takes for about 30 rolls of film.) Go ahead and send me a full portion. I definitly want a couple of rolls of 160, but would have no problem with the other speeds.

Sorry to be spamming this thread so much, but after looking over and re-assessing my needs (I decided I want to do a series with this stuff and noticed that you only have 3 takes for about 30 rolls of film.) Go ahead and send me a full portion. I definitly want a couple of rolls of 160, but would have no problem with the other speeds.

Also, if so many rolls of film would risk messing up the photos in the print exchange and/or increase the shipping beyond the measly 4 dollars I included, let me know and I'll gladly cover your costs

ksmattfish said:
I finally got it sent. Watch your mailboxes.

It's heeeeere!... :hail: :hail: :hail:

Thank you Matt! Can't wait to put the IR in and shoot some...

Mine went straight back into the fridge while I think about how I'm going to play with it. :thumbup:

Thanks! :)

YUP! I GOT IT! THANKS MATT!

Here's the funny thing...I ordered a whooole bunch of Freebie stuff...like samples and things, a while back, plus I've ordered from Ebay, and Adorama, and B&H..and others..so several times a week I'm in the post office getting packages. The post master (remember, I live in a very small town where everyone knows everyone) was outside waiting for the dude that comes and picks up the mail from the outside mailbox, and he saw me coming...he went inside and had my package out and ready to give to me before I even got all the way in. Haha...now that's service.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back