Free film: 120 size color neg

I, Vicky (aka Meysha), hereby renounce my claim to above mentioned 120 film. May other more geographically favoured people enjoy Matt's very kind gesture of offering us this film.

he he he I can't wait to get back to Australia - where film is a reasonable price.

Meysha said:
May other more geographically favoured people enjoy Matt's very kind gesture of offering us this film.

I had to do the same with some cheap or free camera gear from Europe. It just didn't make sense to ship it half way around the world.

Check out the out-of-date bin in your photo store. It's usually half price or less.

I'm pretty sure my yashica 124 takes both 120 and 220, so if you're having trouble getting rid of the 220 feel free to make all my rolls 220.

I haven't been keeping track of how many rolls you've given away already or anything, but if they are all accounted for already you can ignore this post. But I was talking to a friend last night and came up with a great project idea for the film, so I'd be interested in a couple more now (i'm thinking like 4)

ksmattfish said:
Sure, I'll do that.

Mitca- You can have the IR E6. Do you want any of the other rolls?

Does anyone have a camera that can use the 220?
I am just now seeing this post. um.....so there are 2 rolls of the IR...? Can I have one slipped into my envelope for the print exchange?? Do you think Mitica will want to hurt me for snatching one away...? :blushing:

And maybe that roll of Fuji 400 would be nice, too.....if I am too late for any of it, just let me know. :D

I can't wait to see all the new photos you guys are going to post with this film. You are going to post the results, right? :mrgreen:

ferny said:
I can't wait to see all the new photos you guys are going to post with this film. You are going to post the results, right? :mrgreen:
If I can get my gnarly fingers on a roll of that IR, I just might. :mrgreen: I already know exactly where to go shoot it. ;)

I'd be very very happy with some of the ultra-accurate Royal Gold 25!

Yeah that color IR is nice, I just don't know what I would use it for. I would love to see your guys results with it though.

havoc said:
Yeah that color IR is nice, I just don't know what I would use it for. I would love to see your guys results with it though.
Between the talented Mr. Mitica and little ole me, there ought to be a few interesting images. ;) I've never used the stuff, always have wanted to try it out.

Poor Matt. He has this growing list to keep track of now! :lol:

terri said:
Between the talented Mr. Mitica and little ole me, there ought to be a few interesting images.
:confused: :blushing: :blushing:

Terri, if Matt has already sent the two rolls of IR to me I will send you one. PM your address and we'll take it from there.

Mitica100 said:
:confused: :blushing: :blushing:

Terri, if Matt has already sent the two rolls of IR to me I will send you one. PM your address and we'll take it from there.
I feel certain he hasn't. :lmao: I think his car is still in the shop and he's not made it out anywhere. But thank you just the same! I'm looking forward to playing with this stuff.

A silly little ferny comment isn't wanted here is it?
Not even a little bit! :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back