MattG

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
MOD EDIT
Repeat thread - original thread with photos here
FREE - Omega D2's? COMPLETE

ello, I listed this a few weeks ago and have attached additional photos.
I have a 4x5 enlarger that I haven't used in years and would like to find it a new home. Actually, I have 2 of them and would like them to go as a complete set for someone that could USE it. I'm not really sure of the model numbers (D1 D2) so use the photos as a guide, if you can offer insight to help out that would be appreciated. I will separate if you don't need two of them, but would like to leave the second person with enough parts to make it usable. They are both mechanically sound and have various negative carriers and pieces/parts. The heads are both condenser type with one being variable. I know I can part this out and make some $$ but I would rather put them in the hands of an enthusiast to further the craft, so if you are looking to flip this, please don't respond. The other assembly I guess you can call it, is still in the attic (note pic) and appears to be older but perfectly usable. Shoot me an email if you are interested and I can send some pics. I am located in Youngstown Ohio and do not want to ship it for obvious reasons.
Have a good day, Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to use an Omega D2 with the condenser head removed, and a Nikon F3 body fit PERFECTLY level and snugly in the negative carrier support arms, and the whole setuop made an excellent camera stage and colkumn for copy stand work.I found that the Nikon D1h also worked great in this role! I expect that other similar-sized d-slr bodies might also fit equally well. The angled column and the nice baseboard together made a perfect, self-centering copy stand rig, for flat artwork, books, etc.. I know it's not for enlarging use, but it is a practical and super-handy use for an Omega D2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back