What's new

FREE! Sony NEX batteries and Charger brand new!

jeveretts

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 15, 2013
Messages
63
Reaction score
13
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'll even ship em to you if you can use em. They are brand new, only one was used, and for only one cycle. They are aftermarket but the one I used seemed to work as good as the Sony one.
I had my Nex-6 for two weeks and returned it to buy an Olympus OM-D E-M5, and I just can't use these.

LwRM9DT.jpg
 
I don't have a Sony so I'll probably never need to use them. Let's hope some deserving guy gets'em.
 
Got a couple sony's in my family :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom