vimwiz TPF Noob! Joined Nov 4, 2013 Messages 493 Reaction score 45 Location Cambridge, England, UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 18, 2014 #1 I have a Canon body I would like to give away or swap for. UK people please. It is an EOS 300. Dead light, very smart and easy to use. Good for anyone used to EOS Digitals who wants to try film. Maybe another body or lens or two also. Anyone want? oh and maybe the t70 if its a good swap Attachments $IMG_0437.webp 631.1 KB · Views: 150 Last edited: Feb 18, 2014
I have a Canon body I would like to give away or swap for. UK people please. It is an EOS 300. Dead light, very smart and easy to use. Good for anyone used to EOS Digitals who wants to try film. Maybe another body or lens or two also. Anyone want? oh and maybe the t70 if its a good swap