"Freedom Tower... " (NYC, Wall St. Area)

enezdez

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
D750
f/8.0
ISO 100
1/250 Sec.
24 - 70 mm - f/2.8G
24 mm

untitled-15.jpg

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Enezdez

Nice angle, what vantage did you take this? Like it!

Sorry, I don't understand your question. What do you mean by vantage? And thank you very much for the compliment.

Cheers,

Enezdez

Where were you when you took it? What streets ? I am not an expert on NYC, but go every few years.

I am ashamed to admit I don't know, it's perpendicular to where the Globes are located. If you know where that is? I have lived here all my life "off & on" & prior to that day, I have never walked down that particular street. But I have a friend who lives in the area; however, she is away when she gets back, I will ask her & post the name.

Sorry,

Enezdez

Where were you when you took it? What streets ? I am not an expert on NYC, but go every few years.

Hi Nancy,

The Name Of The Street Is West St.

Thanks Again!

Enezdez

This is a very nice image. It has a nice tonal range. The only things I might have been tempted to do was to "cut" off that portion of the tree that is sticking into the building as it detracts from the line of the structure and I might have been tempted to lighten the lower part a bit where the trees are dark and the person is walking. I don't know if you experimented with lightening up this part of the image, but if you did, it might be nice to see that version.

WesternGuy

Most reactions

Back