What's new

Fremantle Photo Walk

Joined
Nov 20, 2013
Messages
123
Reaction score
69
Location
Perth, Western Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had a walk around Fremantle yesterday - with a friend who's just bought a new camera to replace one she 'lost' a few years ago. These are some of the things we saw! :)

1. The path to salvation?
p872106858-5.jpg


2. A kite-eating tree!
p661014931-5.jpg


3. The now-obligatory Ferris Wheel.
p773509855-5.jpg


p932890939-5.jpg


4. On the straight and narrow.
p678254103-5.jpg


5. Bringing in the catch.
p934425644-5.jpg


6. Some interesting public art.
p894077195-5.jpg


7. The door to success doesn't come without risk.
p852468779-5.jpg


8. Discarded remnants of the past at the port.
p171770242-5.jpg


9. Passing the time.
p433793813-5.jpg


10. On the edge.
p203364568-5.jpg
 
That picture of the Ferris wheel is a very overdone shot.(looking up at it) But damn when it's done right, It looks amazing! I really liked it. And the others were really good to I think.
 
The second shot of the Ferris wheel is very vibrant with the beautiful blue sky. I like that one better than the first Ferris wheel shot.
 
Nice obligatory ferris wheel! My fav shot is Passing the Time. I love long stretches of walk near the water.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom