What's new

French cows :-)

Ah, Mademoiselles Vache, comment ça va?
Vous êtes très jolies.

Oh dear, this is where my French comes to a grinding halt.
But I felt I better speak to them in their language, eh? ;)
Cows are always so nicely curious, they come and look and ...... sometimes try to lick the lens :shock: (do you know THAT one photo of mine?)
 
these are so sweet pictures. I love the colors and it makes me think these cows are so friendly! Thanks for sharing
 
I can tell they're French from their earings. :er:

Nice series..These do look nice.
 
I was a bit shocked to see cows in the thread. I thought it said crows. :blushing:

Did you do any photoshop work? There's a nice and warm orange hue.
 
yes! i changed the color temperature to make an evening or autumn effect! ;-)
 
I like the shots but It seems that in the first 3 there is something white and blown out.. maybe it was the white cow with the sun reflection on her.

I like no.4 though :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom