What's new

Fresh off the Press

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
413
Reaction score
83
Here are a few more photos I have been working one, Let me know what you all think

At Days End
6187777957_d840bf19cd_b.jpg


6188103880_3ef0fa4c86_b.jpg


6188276638_4f8b6ed774_b.jpg
 
The subjects seem to be in the wrong place.
 
what do you mean if you don't mind I ask? Im still learning alot and any advice is a great help to me.
 
They're all centered - try moving them closer to one of the edges/corners (rule of thirds). I like #1 the most, great lighting - but it would look a lot better if he were off to one side of the frame. Are these from the states, or over seas?
 
I agree with the previous poster about the centering on the first one. It also bothers me that the feet are cut off. Usually, if you do this it should be decisive rather than just nipping off the toes. You might try cropping to the bottom of the bench, mid-shin, then on the right almost to the figure and darken the remaining right side of the bench.
 
I find #2 extremely boring but the other 3 are very good.

I can see buying #1 from you for a anti-military campaign.

#3 shows absolutely beautiful light control.

And #4 is just a very nice image of a soldier at rest.

Who do you work for?
 
hey everyone thank you very much for your feedback. I will def take all these comments into thought as i continue to shoot.

@dakkon Yes these are overseas I am stationed over here right now on my deploymend

@c.cloudwalker I work for nobody at the moment :) I want to do this for a living when I get home from my deployment.

Doing photography keeps me sane over here haha, Appreciate all the comments everyone.

Thanks
Ben
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom