What's new

Fresh out of the Camera...

ababysean

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 29, 2010
Messages
1,965
Reaction score
103
Location
Pensacola, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
29vnig0.jpg


I really like this picture, but I would love some suggestions on what I can do to edit it so it looks really wow!

Thanks for the suggestions!
 
oh and I don't want to turn the horses into unicorns or anything like that! haha
 
Not much you can do with a fence cutting their necks in half, but...here's my take on it:

horses1.jpg


Crop, blur to accentuate their faces (do horses have faces? why the long face? lol), made the background a wee bit darker for a more angelic look to their heads, cloned out the tree in the background.
 
I think its a pretty good shot. Nice wide shot and Cute horsies!
 
I would straighten the horizen, crop out the third horse in the background, maybe clone out the tree, darken the background just a bit, add some contrast, and lighten up the horse on the right's ear on the inside. I would not blur it any though, in my opinion it doesn't need it. =)
 
Probably weren't looking for B&W, but here's a different spin on it... blur, darken background, brightness/contrast and vignette for face pop, slight crop, then the b&w conversion.
There's some weirdness, but you can probably take care of that if you're more careful than I was.
4622398931_67137b857c_o.jpg
 
I like it and the crop blur just made rheir faces pop very nice shot !!
 
I like the original, but without adding horns I think it lacks realism.:lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom