Friday and a long weekend for some?

Rob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ukphotographs.com
It's the obligatory Friday thread!!

So, what you all up to this weekend? I'm most likely going to be enjoying traditional English "drought-announced" bank holiday weather - i.e. pouring rain!

I'll be spending Saturday sifting and organising the end of the print exchange - yep you heard correctly - your prints are on their way!! Oh, and the snake needs feeding!

Sunday, my new lodger Tom will be having an 18th birthday party and moving in celebration, and I will attempt (no laughing) to buy a bicycle to travel to the pub with.

Monday will be R&R day and will probably require a large amount of tidying and apologising to the neighbours.

Rob

sounds like your sorted for the weekend then huh......... apparently its gonna stop raining in the west by sunday........ and maybe some sun?!...... but i aint got nothin planned so im in for 3 days of dossing around........ maybe i'll edit pics....... or maybe i'll just watch tv for the whole time..... wohoo :er: ...... exciting ;)

I'm off work all next week :D

Lesee...today will be a slow day at work, then I have a party I have to go tonight. I don't at all feel like partying, but two of my friends are going across the country for several months and this is their farewell. So I don't really have a choice. =(

I'll be spending the weekend at my boyfriend's..I guess....I was planning on spending today and tommorrow there, and going home Sunday, but it's supposed to be around 90 here sunday, and I don't have my airconditioner set up yet! :lol: And Erik can't help me with it til Monday! :lol: So...I think tonight I'll just hang out at Erik's on his spare computer in chat! Hehe...tommorrow and sunday are not yet planned...I may go visit my cousin's farm, since it's not far from where Erik lives...and Sunday I MAY be going to Starved Rock State Park for a day of hiking and picture taking with my friend Natalie.

Um...that's about it. Boring, eh?

Friend coming in from Boston for a visit...we're going to run the Bolder Boulder (10K....50,000 people running, beer and bands along the route), it's a hoot! Drinking and outdoor parties to follow...

Nothing on tap photography-wise other than one photo shoot, customer wants images of his old (now abandoned) gas station. Could be fun.

Aside from that, it will be bike riding, some pug-walking down by the creek, grilling out and relaxing on the patio.

Gosh, I can't believe June is almost here. :cheer:

Im going to EuroDisney with my familie. We will be in the car this night at 4am and then we will be in the park at around 10am. Its going to be a blast. This is my 6th time im going there and i always enjoy the park. Im bringing my camera, so expect loads and loads of pics.

Soooooooo many choices for this long holiday weekend it's hard to say. Relax I think that's what the fam will do this weekend, might even take some pics this weekend....

I'll be traveling East of Phoenix, visiting some ghost towns (ruins) and hoping for some good opportunities for pics.

doing the camping thing in northern AZ tonight and tomorrow, then back home to spend some time with my wife on Sunday and Monday... it will be nice to have a 3-day weekend...

Going to a camp meeting! Basically all the Brazilians in the tristate area, with in our religion, are goign to be their. Happens every year around the same time. Will be shooting alot, that's for sure and also filming 2 commercials, so that should be fun. I won't have internet while I"m there, so I'll see you guys on Monday evening!

Hmmm.....the weather is cloudy and threatening rain now...but I heard it's supposed to clear up so if it does I think we are going to spend a lot of time outside. Maybe I'll even grab the camera and take some pics. Tomorrow is our traditional Saturday pancake breakfast (though the boys complain that mine aren't as good as Aubrey's.......quickly followed by "don't worry Mom, I mean, they are okay, just not as good" ) :lol:

Sunday I have nothing planned, but will probably continue to clean out and organize the house in preparation for putting it on the market *gulp* next month.

Monday I get a special treat of an extra day with the boys and Evelyn and no work :cheer: We're going to have a low key day, maybe get some ice cream. The pool is supposed to open here on Monday......:lmao: ... I'm guessing it will be July like it was last year.

Alison said:
Hmmm.....the weather is cloudy and threatening rain now...but I heard it's supposed to clear up so if it does I think we are going to spend a lot of time outside. Maybe I'll even grab the camera and take some pics. Tomorrow is our traditional Saturday pancake breakfast (though the boys complain that mine aren't as good as Aubrey's.......quickly followed by "don't worry Mom, I mean, they are okay, just not as good" ) :lol:

Sunday I have nothing planned, but will probably continue to clean out and organize the house in preparation for putting it on the market *gulp* next month.

Monday I get a special treat of an extra day with the boys and Evelyn and no work :cheer: We're going to have a low key day, maybe get some ice cream. The pool is supposed to open here on Monday......:lmao: ... I'm guessing it will be July like it was last year.

AAAAW!!!!!! That's cuute!

Mitica100 said:
I'll be traveling East of Phoenix, visiting some ghost towns (ruins) and hoping for some good opportunities for pics.
Heading for the 'Ranch' are ya'? Taking Chad with ya'? Bring lots and lots of bug repellant, it was brutal out there 2 weeks ago.

Michael...........

Most reactions

Back