What's new

Frog at the park

annamaria

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 18, 2013
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
978
Location
Milledgeville, GA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone this is just a frog I shot at the local park. I just slightly adjusted the shadows and highlights nothing else. It's a jpeg saved as 640x320. I have zillions of variety of photos on my pc that I will share as I have time. Can't seem to find the time to go through them and process. Work too many hours, argh. Anyways CC welcomed.
DSC_8446-copy-frog-340x320.webp
 
The colors are great, but the shadow side of the frog blends with the background.
 
Thanks! I will try to correct that. Still learning about post processing.
 
Here is a version with the exposure increased a bit:

DSC_8446-copy-frog-340x320 - Version 2.webp
 
It is a little dark, but Designer's is a little bright to me. So maybe a nice happy medium!
But it is a nice sharp photo!
 
Thanks fitbmx. Will try for the happy medium.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom