Frog Pond

Fred Berg

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
imm021_15.jpg

Kodak 400 consumer grade

I love the concept but its a bit to hard to see the frog.

you fail before sucsess

I love the concept but its a bit to hard to see the frog.

you fail before sucsess

I think that's the way frogs like it ;)

Yes, but a polariser would have helped the viewer of this PHOTO, plus it wouldn't have done the hidden frog any harm - he wouldn't even have known he was brought out this nicely in his photo, heehee :D

Yes, but a polariser would have helped the viewer of this PHOTO, plus it wouldn't have done the hidden frog any harm - he wouldn't even have known he was brought out this nicely in his photo, heehee :D

I thought about a pol filter but decided against it for various reasons. Perhaps it might have brought the frog out a bit, but since the surrounding colours are so similar the cons seemed to outweigh the pros; and I'm very happy with the result.

Interesting composition Fred. the use of a Polariser filter would just kill the glare off the water, making it easier to see the frog even though its colors blend in with its surroundings.

Interesting composition Fred. the use of a Polariser filter would just kill the glare off the water, making it easier to see the frog even though its colors blend in with its surroundings.

Yes, I realise the water would have been affected by a pol filoter Joe, and that was one of the reasons I opted to go without - I like the water as it is. Well, the water in front of the frog anyway, perhaps the darker area to the right could have benefited from the filter. Using film though, you have to make choices and this subject presented itself when I only had a few exposures left. I decided to take one shot and move on with more film left.

--------------

By the way, I'm very grateful for the feedback and advice - I don't always get very much response to my efforts so I do appreciate the time and effort taken by all who comment.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back