What's new

From Baghdad

ghaith.salih

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 2, 2009
Messages
80
Reaction score
5
Location
Iraq - Baghdad
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hi

I Ghaith .Salih


From Baghdad


uH8Sp-g7M4_514325308.jpg



aXC0K-f0k6_78728822.jpg



mH7oN-vT06_628286564.jpg



7AcdJ-F6i2_993711781.jpg
 
Welcome. Nice pictures. I myself have experience taking pictures there too, but I didn't really want to be there at the time. Gladly I'm out of the Army now.
 
Ah, the pictures are showing for me now. They weren't earlier, so I was kind of confused. :-P Welcome, nice shots.
 
Thank you and I am pleased to present the communication with you
 
for the first photo, the background of unwanted subject such as communication tower need to be eliminated, the simpler is the more
 
beautiful country and beautiful pictures!
 
it seems to me people from foreign countries (out side of north america i'd say) always seem to have beautiful pictures... there's a lot of emotion in these pictures...

that's not saying north americans don't take amazing photos, don't get me wrong :]

keep up the amazing work (y)
 
Great photos. It's kind of weird seeing these taken by someone who I presume is an Iraqi, seeing as I was there as a soldier a year ago. Keep up the good work.
 
welcome! beautiful photos. i love seeing so many photos from so many countries on this site.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom