From Halifax, Nova Scotia!

batmeister

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone, thanks for having me. I'm from Halifax, Nova Scotia (east coast Canada, for those unfamiliar). I've been an avid, albeit EXTREMELY amateur photographer for a while now and just started a night course (full time job does not allow for much time).
I have the high hopes of eventually developing my "hobby" into a profession. Unfortunately, that's not going to happen with my current camera. I currently have a Canon Powershot S2 IS which has treated me extremely well! this little camera has turned out some beautiful shots for me, don't get me wrong! But I am limited. Currently in the market for a DSLR and weighing my options. That's actually how I found the site here and have enjoyed what I have seen so far. I hope to bring you some beautiful pictures from my little city here and look forward to take part in the forums. Thanks everyone!

Mike

Hello.. i have been there! YOu are lucky you can take beautiful pics there!

Thank you! we definetely have some beautiful scenery here, but I don't have the breathtaking mountains that you do. I haven't been to denver for very long, in fact just a stop over on my way to new mexico, but the mountains were incredible (it was a big deal...we don't have white cap mountains here ;) ). So I am a little jealous of you hehehe

Most reactions

Back