From my flower bed. C&C

FITBMX

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a few shots from my flower bed. Would love to hear your thoughts! :)

7-1-15 007.jpg

7-1-15 009.jpg

7-1-15 010.jpg

7-1-15 011.jpg

7-1-15 018.jpg

Zinnias! They put on a great summer show and for a long time. Ours are doing rather poorly. You wouldn't think a garden could get too much rain.

Some of the backgrounds are distracting. Consider weeding out some of the brown for example in the 1st photo.

Auto white balance is shifting your color blue/cyan. Set a custom WB if you're going to shoot JPEGs.

Joe

In LR I used the HSL panel and adjustment brush to suppress the green foliage.

zinnia.jpg

Zinnias! They put on a great summer show and for a long time. Ours are doing rather poorly. You wouldn't think a garden could get too much rain.

Some of the backgrounds are distracting. Consider weeding out some of the brown for example in the 1st photo.

Auto white balance is shifting your color blue/cyan. Set a custom WB if you're going to shoot JPEGs.

Joe

I know what you mean, we just got 5" of rain last week and my broccoli don't like it at all! :)

I didn't notice the gray, thanks for pointing it out! :) I also shoot in RAW.

Joe

I know what you mean, we just got 5" of rain last week and my broccoli don't like it at all! :)

I didn't notice the reference in the EXIF to the CR2 original but I looked closer and found it. Shoot a WB target especially when you do flower and foliage photos as the auto WB can be expected to do poorly in those conditions.

Joe

Joe

I didn't notice the reference in the EXIF to the CR2 original but I looked closer and found it. Shoot a WB target especially when you do flower and foliage photos as the auto WB can be expected to do poorly in those conditions.

Joe
Thanks, I will remember to do that! :)

Most reactions

Back