W writer45 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 11, 2008 Messages 68 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 24, 2008 #1 Hi: I shot these today at our local mega-book sellers called Joseph Beth. They were having a pet day. John
Hi: I shot these today at our local mega-book sellers called Joseph Beth. They were having a pet day. John
invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 24, 2008 #2 John, I think the lighting is just amazing, especially in 2 & 3. I'm not a fan of the composition, though (e.g., lots of dead space on 2). Just my two cents.
John, I think the lighting is just amazing, especially in 2 & 3. I'm not a fan of the composition, though (e.g., lots of dead space on 2). Just my two cents.
W writer45 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 11, 2008 Messages 68 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 25, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 thanks for the comments