From my Zoo Walk Today

robbins.photo

Yup, It's The Zoo Guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I love the leopard! The look on his face is great!

seriously nice pics here.

What a handsome kitty !!!!!!

Thanks nevermore. I think the look he usually gives me is a look that says "Great. This idiot again" lol

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
My son and I went on safari yesterday,also.Kind of a recon mission.While we had a great time,many of the exhibits/trails were closed.And they need to clean the glass...lol.Definitely going back when the weather breaks.

Great cat pic , later. Ed

My son and I went on safari yesterday,also.Kind of a recon mission.While we had a great time,many of the exhibits/trails were closed.And they need to clean the glass...lol.Definitely going back when the weather breaks.

Can't wait to see some pics RA. I know what you mean about the glass, a lot of times I have to work pretty hard to find a clean spot or two to shoot through, or try to work around it in post.

Nice shots! I love the leopard. When I See cats like this, I get the overwhelming urge to pet it. but then again, I want to keep my face and limbs.

I always enjoy your shots from the zoo. The am partial to the kitty shots. I wouldn't even have ever known what the guys in the first shot were unless you posted them here.

What does a season pass to the zoo cost ballpark? Not that I have a zoo within 150 miles of me, just curious.

Nice shots! The leopard takes it.

Most reactions

Back