From my Zoo Walk Today

I always enjoy your shots from the zoo. The am partial to the kitty shots. I wouldn't even have ever known what the guys in the first shot were unless you posted them here.

What does a season pass to the zoo cost ballpark? Not that I have a zoo within 150 miles of me, just curious.

I paid $80 for a season pass, which when you figure it's $20 a day to get in without one is a pretty good deal. As often as I go it paid for itself in less than a month.. lol. Since I bought the zoo membership I also got a discount on the Safari Park membership, and though they are closed for the winter as soon as they open in the spring I'll be headed back out that direction too - I love the Bison in particular. I haven't bothered with the state parks in the area, not much in the way of wildlife you can find at the moment, just too cold right now - but I'll start hitting them again once spring rolls around.

Nice shots! The leopard takes it.

Well the duck is kind of a running joke on Flickr - so that was a must have shot.. lol. But I do like the leopards in particular. I've got some of an Amur Leopard that I need to processed, the lighting on them is kind of tricky so trying to get it to where it looks right.

Most reactions

Back