What's new

From the aquarium today

allison_dcp

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 14, 2012
Messages
274
Reaction score
25
Location
Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This photo was the best out of the bunch. Canon eos20d 50mm lens ISO1600 1/160 2.8/f. C&C?
$103sweo.webp
 
Cool froggie. Upon close examination, I can see some horizontal banding (aka 'pattern noise'), which is something that often shows up when a photo is underexposed a good deal--and most-especially, when it's done with a camera of the Nikon D70/Canon 20D vintage. The noise isn't all that objectionable at this small size. Exposing a bit "more" in-camera will always help avoid that kind of a pattern noise issue. I'm glad you got the 20D!!!
 
I love my Canon! It's amazing how much more you have to learn and can control with a digital v.s. film. I'm still learning how to post edit, and just did a one step noise removal. Is there a better way?
 
To me it is just an okay shot. I agree with what Derrel said, plus to me nothing really seems to be in focus. Maybe because it is shot through the glass? Dull colors too.
 
To me it is just an okay shot. I agree with what Derrel said, plus to me nothing really seems to be in focus. Maybe because it is shot through the glass? Dull colors too.

Yea he didnt have any cool colors....heres another, I did have trouble focusing through the glass.$jellyfish.webp
And I gotta sneak one in of my kid ya know;)
$4.webp
 
I really love these images...and the first one is a master piece :thumbsup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom