What's new

From the Grave.

waiting

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 11, 2013
Messages
181
Reaction score
129
Location
Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was going through some of my image folders deleting all the hundreds of puss I have between the few good ones.
This one I could not delete. It was just a practice shot to test where the focus was at before I did a steel wool shoot.
Is it just me or do I look like a goast Nun or Dracula?
Thought it was cool enough to share.

9730883174_bd7680409f_c.jpg
 
I dig it, the coloring is excellent and rich. not sure I see a 'ghost nun' or Dracula though :D
 
Absolutely amazing!!!
 
This is a really cool picture. Love the perspective and the symmetry of the docks--great camera positioning.

I think the only thing that would make this better would be if there was a recognizable element where the purported ghost nun is standing.
 
Sweet. Everything is working here. Love the stars.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom