On a side note: Nice house. I'm not a huge fan of the first one but I like number 2. I almost wish he would have been looking to the left so you could catch his profile.
I was thinking the same thing while I had it in photoshop. Almost thinking of pull in another one of the same thing but where hes looking up and photoshopping the head from that one into this one however I dont think I am good enough at photoshop to be able to pull it off.
The first picture is from my dads house that hes building. My brother was wanting me to take some progress pictures since he lives out of state and I thought that one came out kinda cool but wasnt sure how I felt about it
I don't like the vignetting in number two. I think it's redundant on the bottom and I just don't like vignetting on sky, so it might just be me but I don't think it's necessary. I LOVE the first one. Very 60's-esque photo.