What's new

From the Recording Studio

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
5,787
Reaction score
98
Location
Houston, TX
With my brand spankin' new 50mm F1.8

1.
Solderforum.jpg


2.
3Mforum.jpg


3.
CuttingRoomFloorforum.jpg
 
MommyOf4Boys said:
neat pictures. Let me know how you like the lens, before I get mine.
I love it, Sara!!!
I handheld these in low light! Buy one as soon as you can. :D
 
The last is my fav. Great lens eh? My ONLY complaint about it is the bokeh is kinda hexagonal (word?). Nice shots!
 
i reall yliek the second and third, the third being my fav, colors and lines are very cool... good fotos!
 
Thanks guys :)
I agree about the bokeh. That's the only thing I'm the least bit disappointed about, that the aperture is controlled by 7 instead of 8 blades. Oh, well, it's still a fantastic lens :)
 
I like number three. I hope you enjoy your new lens.
 
The last is definitely my favourite of the group, probably due to the fact that it is completely 'your style' so to say. Enjoy that new lens :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom