What's new

From The Swap Meet

Joined
Nov 3, 2007
Messages
1,952
Reaction score
1,007
Location
BDA Native now in NoVA/D.C.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Always got the camera with me, especially if it involved going shopping with the better half. Took these while she was shopping at the swap meet.

DSLRFireworksSwapMeetAmyCarrieKa-9.jpg


DSLRFireworksSwapMeetAmyCarrieKa-6.jpg


DSLRFireworksSwapMeetAmyCarrieKa-8.jpg


my better half
DSLRFireworksSwapMeetAmyCarrieKa-7.jpg
 
Some good shots there, I think number 2 is my fave!

*makes mental not to take camera next time when dragged shopping by gf*
 
I really like number 1! It's amazing where you can find cool shots. My wife gets upsets that I take my camera EVERYWHERE I go! Your shots are a good example of why I do that!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom