What's new

From Today

Thanks Alex =) And yes, that would be my coffee shop! I hung my prints up there on the walls this morning, with price tags, business cards, and everything. :)
 
Nice set of shots. I like 'em all, but especially #2 (like the angle and the colours).
 
alright man! Looks like the coffeehouse to be at! There's a local one I'm excited to see because I think it has two stories, something appealing about that to me :lmao:

great shots, 1 and 3 are also my favourites! 3 has a great pattern and tone, while 1 is some great architecture :mrgreen:
 
I like #1 and #3 - nice B&W shots. Did you try a lower angle on #2 ?
 
Nice series Verb. I also especially like the b/w shots.
 
How I always wish I only had a tiny spark of your creativity in me that is represented in each and every of your photos!
Maybe then I'd also be able to put the Leica to some better use than I apparently have done so far (judged by the amount of replies to my posting first example photos - or lack thereof...).
These are all so inspiring, but I fear I'll always remain boring in my work...
YOU however, are NOT!
You might find the town around you boring by now, but what you make of it is always so --- wow.
And I do like your colour photos here, too, mostly so the angle on the narrow side street with the guitar case (!) and that very guitar case!!! Too cool.
In the case of the two b+w's it is kind of self-evident that they are good, they are "Verbal-pics", after all! And you know how much I love photos of windows or doors, right?
 
Haha, thanks everyone...especially Corinna! I always look forward to your comments =)
 
Verbal said:
Creative name eh?

Lol, thats very good Canadian might I say, I have some friends in Ohio that just can't grasp when to and when not to use it, but you seem to have it down.

LaFoto said:
they are "Verbal-pics", after all!

Its true, I could spot a Verbal pic almost as fast as an Ansel Adams!:lmao:

My fav has to be the first, thats not what I picture Washington looking like, it looks very nice. Looking at #2 I love the colours and angle, but I'd love to see a shot of that tan wall on the right with the brick showing through, looks like it could make a cool pic. Thanks for sharing man!

-Joe
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom