What's new

Frozen in time B&W and look at my new avator

chris82

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 11, 2006
Messages
1,287
Reaction score
1
Location
Belfast Ireland, just off the cavehill
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I shot this this morning before trying the reversed lens trick what do you think?

1)
frozenintime.jpg


2)
A variation?
frozzzeee.jpg
 
I like the first one more... it has an older look to it.

Great job! :thumbup:
 
Definitely the first shot! The 2nd one doesnt do anything for me...
 
Is that second one a solarized (maybe sabattier) shot? I think it could have worked out nicely if the effect wasnt so strong. The lettering is really throwing me off.
 
Oh I really love that first shot. There's something about b&w shots of timepieces that I really love. Great work.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom