- Joined
- Jan 10, 2021
- Messages
- 1,199
- Reaction score
- 675
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
great series, the bubble in the snow is my favorite.

great series, the bubble in the snow is my favorite.
Very nice. I think they are an improvement over the prior years you've shared. I see feathers and leaves primarily in #1, but after looking again I see JC's suggestion also. I actually bought glycerin in 2020 to try this, but still haven't gotten around to my first attempt! Luckily I had it because it was an ingredient for my handmade sanitizer when we couldn't find the usual stuff![]()
Great set again! Love #4. You have perfected the frozen bubbles.
Frozen soap bubbles January 2021 by SharonCat..., on Flickr
Frozen soap bubbles January 2021 by SharonCat..., on Flickr
Frozen soap bubbles January 2021 by SharonCat..., on Flickr