SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Sep 9, 2007 #1
AbelR74 TPF Noob! Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 555 Reaction score 0 Location Chesapeake, VA. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 9, 2007 #2 That is just way cool! Excellent photo!
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Sep 10, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 thanks !
Sweetsomedays TPF Noob! Joined Jun 24, 2007 Messages 788 Reaction score 0 Location San Diego, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 10, 2007 #4 I like that, nicely done!
Krauw TPF Noob! Joined Sep 5, 2007 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 10, 2007 #5 Did you take it while it was moving? Verry nice shot, like the bleu!
Christina TPF Noob! Joined Jul 19, 2007 Messages 947 Reaction score 0 Location jacksonville, fl Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 10, 2007 #6 Very nice. I like the title to the picture. It fits well and the picture captures my attention because its out of the ordinary.
Very nice. I like the title to the picture. It fits well and the picture captures my attention because its out of the ordinary.
~Stella~ TPF Noob! Joined Sep 2, 2007 Messages 969 Reaction score 4 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 10, 2007 #7 Different - very nice.
kundalini Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 18, 2007 Messages 13,607 Reaction score 1,937 Location State of Confusion Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 10, 2007 #8 How in the hell do you get your colors, dude? Just about every photo you post is surreal. I applaude you.
How in the hell do you get your colors, dude? Just about every photo you post is surreal. I applaude you.
NJMAN TPF Noob! Joined Aug 1, 2006 Messages 2,104 Reaction score 2 Location Far beyond the bowels of human existence...Minneso Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 10, 2007 #9 I love this shot! Excellent excellent work! :thumbup: NJ
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Sep 11, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 thanks ! lol Thats just how I see it in my head .....