What's new

Frozen

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 20, 2005
Messages
2,020
Reaction score
9
Location
Kankakee,IL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is a capture from a couple of days ago after an ice storm. This storm left everything a bit frozen with about a 1/4 in of ice coating anything that was outside. C.C welcome and thanks for looking.

frozen.jpg
 
Masterful composition. So simple it is perfect. I love the exposure on the sky. Beautiful work!
 
Masterful composition. So simple it is perfect. I love the exposure on the sky. Beautiful work!

Yes, thank you! I was trying to think of a good way to break the rule of thirds, and I thought this would do the trick.

Thanks for the nice comments.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom