craig TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2003 Messages 5,600 Reaction score 21 Location Hermosa Beach, CA U.S.A Nov 19, 2005 #1 I just inherited a Speedootron 2410! This is the result. Let me know what you think.
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Nov 21, 2005 #2 cool idea....frozen food! the brocoli and berries look strange standing on end
aprilraven TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2005 Messages 5,135 Reaction score 190 Location location, location Nov 21, 2005 Banned #3 wow craig..that is cool....(actually, frozen...) what ever gave you that idea??? neat shot.
craig TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2003 Messages 5,600 Reaction score 21 Location Hermosa Beach, CA U.S.A Nov 21, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Than god you guys replied! I have been on the fence (more than usual) about his one. Some how I like it. I think I am just enamored by the new toy. Next week we will try portraits. The shot is inspired by an Irving Penn photograph.
Than god you guys replied! I have been on the fence (more than usual) about his one. Some how I like it. I think I am just enamored by the new toy. Next week we will try portraits. The shot is inspired by an Irving Penn photograph.