What's new

FS: $400 Sigma 24mm f1.8 EX DG lens for Canon

sovietdoc

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 12, 2010
Messages
1,142
Reaction score
75
Location
rest of the world
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
THIS ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD

Like new condition, comes with UV filter, lens hood and carrying case. This lens has superb image quality and colors for 24mm lens. I used it to shoot macro because it has very little minimal focusing distance, so you can literally shove it ino flowers and such.


These cost $549 brand new so I think $400 plus a UV filter is not a bad price.

I will ship this free of charge within the U.S.

PM if interested.

Thank you.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom