What's new

FS: 50d mint cheap/70-200 f2.8L lens!

RL.

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 20, 2010
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Location
ATL,GA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am selling my canon 50d body and accessories/extras.

1) I will have pics up later if needed. The 50d is mint, I bought it new on 7/13/10, so it's exactly 5 months old. The camera works 100% perfect, and works 100% perfect and there are no cosmetic defects. I am including a flashpoint battery grip, 3 batteries, the ggs screen protector, as well as the original box, manuals, cd, strap, accessories etc...This camera is seriously in mint condition with no mechanical or cosmetic imperfections. I am selling because I want to upgrade to full frame badly! Also, according to eosinfo the camera has 5024 shutter actuations.

Price for 50d+extras: $780 shipped

pics can be found here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/47777604@N03/?find=prodigyofwar87@yahoo.com
 
Last edited:
pics linked
 
Unclear about the listing. Are you also selling a 70-200 2.8?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom