JimmyO TPF Noob! Joined Feb 3, 2008 Messages 2,131 Reaction score 0 Location NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 15, 2008 Banned #1 For sale, Nikon 50mm f/1.8 Optically perfect and works great. Its not the newest copy but just a tad older, only difference is in markings. Comes with caps $75 OBO Attachments $DSC_0124.webp 41.1 KB · Views: 97 $DSC_0126.webp 29.8 KB · Views: 142 $DSC_0129.webp 34.1 KB · Views: 112
For sale, Nikon 50mm f/1.8 Optically perfect and works great. Its not the newest copy but just a tad older, only difference is in markings. Comes with caps $75 OBO
T taracor TPF Noob! Joined Jul 8, 2006 Messages 142 Reaction score 0 Jun 15, 2008 #2 Hmm, I may be interested.
JimmyO TPF Noob! Joined Feb 3, 2008 Messages 2,131 Reaction score 0 Location NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 15, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #3 I also just listed it on ebay. So you can bid or buy it now there. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110262519473 Thanks! As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I also just listed it on ebay. So you can bid or buy it now there. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110262519473 Thanks!
T taracor TPF Noob! Joined Jul 8, 2006 Messages 142 Reaction score 0 Jun 15, 2008 #4 Do you mind if I ask how you're packaging it? (I live in Washington so it's quite a way for a lens to travel in the mail).
Do you mind if I ask how you're packaging it? (I live in Washington so it's quite a way for a lens to travel in the mail).
JimmyO TPF Noob! Joined Feb 3, 2008 Messages 2,131 Reaction score 0 Location NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 15, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #5 It just sold on eBay, was that you?
Heck TPF Noob! Joined Apr 29, 2007 Messages 988 Reaction score 7 Location New York, Bronx/Westchester Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 16, 2008 #6 crap I missed it lol
JimmyO TPF Noob! Joined Feb 3, 2008 Messages 2,131 Reaction score 0 Location NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 16, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #7 Haha, sorry. I was AMAZED how fast it went