Braineack
Been spending a lot of time on here!
- Joined
- Jun 17, 2013
- Messages
- 13,214
- Reaction score
- 5,614
- Location
- NoVA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Glass is pretty near perfect, I believe it's circa ~1979.
I'll see if I can dig up some old examples using it with my 18-55mm on my D40.
$15 shipped.
I took a quick example of using it at 80mm:
without:
with:
Here's one I took back in 2010 with it on the 35mm 1.8G, IIRC:

Macro Bulb by The Braineack, on Flickr
I'll see if I can dig up some old examples using it with my 18-55mm on my D40.
$15 shipped.
I took a quick example of using it at 80mm:
without:
with:
Here's one I took back in 2010 with it on the 35mm 1.8G, IIRC:

Macro Bulb by The Braineack, on Flickr