FS 9' tall Giant Gitzo 6x GT5562GTS

Aloicious

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.photographywild.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had this posted a few months ago but took it off the market because I liked it so much, but now I need to put it back up for sale due to some unexpected medical bills...

So this tripod is pretty much new, its a GT5562GTS giant carbon fiber series 5. I got it for my 600mmF4 but I've had to sell the 600 recently so I need to downsize a little to pay some bills. I've used it just a handful of times, no functional or cosmetic issues, it's had a protective wrap on it since I got it, and has been transported in a padded bag. it comes with all the parts and pieces as new. I think I have the box too, but I need to look for it. It is the newest updated version with the locking top plate (it actually locks in place rather than the older style which were friction only), it has the factory spike feet with rubber feet covers, replacement rubber feet, and factory snowshoes.

this is the HUGE one that extends to over 9 feet max height (109inches) with the legs only (no center column), with an massive 88lb load capacity. minimum height is 4.33 inches.

Gitzo MSRP on it is $1778, and Retail from B&H is $1600 on it, I'm asking $1350 shipping an PP included within the lower 48. I'm willing to ship elsewhere if needed, however additional shipping costs may apply if that is the case, contact me and we can discuss it.

Send me a PM.

1_zpse9da13ba.jpg~original

fully extended:
3_zps32216f7b.jpg~original

largest 3 sections extended, which is what is normally all that is needed unless on a steep hill or some other uneven surface requiring further extension in one or more legs.
5_zpsa1025c6e.jpg~original

looking up at the bottom of the mounting plate and spider:
4_zps62fe9352.jpg~original

PN badge:
2_zps171e7d2a.jpg~original

Last edited:
Does this come with the lightweight wigwam canvas cover that converts this into a small sleeping area for one?

hehe...teepee/tripod combo...I say use a bed sheet for that or tarp :D

that pic of it fully extended is in the ONLY spot inside my house where it can be fully extended without hitting the ceiling. heh

Last edited:
I'm going to take this off the market, I forgot how much I like it. I can deal with the couple extra lbs it weighs for all the benefits it gives :D

wow, that's big. It can double as a War of the Worlds stunt alien tripod. :)

Got some unexpected bills I need to take care of, this is back on the market if anyone is interested. send me a PM.

Most reactions

Back